Babywearing International of Wichita relies on sponsors to support its non-profit mission of making babywearing a universally accepted practice with benefits for both child and caregiver through education and support. A wide range of sponsorship opportunities (cash, carriers, or a combination of the two) are available to fit every marketing budget.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Create a positive brand association with babywearing educators and caregivers
- Put your product into the hands of a parents and caregivers
- Tailor your donation to meet your specific marketing goals (supporting low-income families, local health initiatives, reaching a captive audience of caregivers of young children)
- A possible tax deduction (BWI is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization)
- Recognition on our website, social media and marketing materials
If you are a business that would benefit from being associated with a non-profit that caters to caregivers of young children, please consider assisting our chapter with the following:
- Cash donation. We accept cash donations in any amount. While we do not have specific donation levels at this time, we are happy to discuss what level of exposure you are seeking.
- In-kind donation. Donation of professional product or services to be used in our own lending library, for fundraising efforts, prizes and outreach efforts. While donations of baby carriers are the most helpful, we also appreciate products or services that would appeal to babywearing caregivers such as baby and child products, tickets or gift certificates to local family attractions, photography services, or other general products and services.
- Meeting space. We are currently seeking a space to accommodate our monthly meetings. Please see the information below for details on meeting space.
- Member discounts. In an effort to offer value to the membership we offer, we are seeking local businesses willing to offer discounts on product or services exclusively for our dues paying members.
If any of these sponsorship levels interest you, please fill out the attached form or contact us at email@example.com for more information.